The facilities offered at the school are excellent, providing well-resourced rooms for all curriculum areas.
- An excellent Learning Resource Centre consisting of ICT space with 32 state of the art PCs, a quiet working environment and access to a well-stocked library
- 10 fully equipped IT suites including interactive whiteboard and sound surround speakers
- A purpose built technology block with specialist areas for graphics, engineering, resistant materials, food and textiles
- 10 fully equipped science laboratories
- A drama and dance studio with mirrored walls, sprung flooring, interactive whiteboard and PC allowing backdrops to be displayed
- An abundance of sporting facilities including a sports hall, a gymnasium, new floodlit netball courts, and extensive playing fields with pitches for football and rugby. We regularly make good use of the nearby Gosling Sports Park and Stanborough Lakes for lessons, clubs and fixtures
- The Stanborough Netball Centre, a nationally recognised outdoor sports facility of nine floodlit netball courts built to national governing body specifications. The space can be used for other outdoor sports and can be divided up as required
- A large hall which seats up to 360 students for assemblies and concerts
- A modern kitchen and dining area which is available to all staff and students
- Teaching rooms with interactive whiteboards and PCs to enable the effective delivery of lessons including a range of resources to ensure enjoyment, engagement and motivation of our students
- A separate post 16 area with a student lounge and study area
- Three quad areas with outdoor seating designated to specific year groups
- Two large music rooms equipped with music technology facilities and three music practice rooms
- A separate student support base
- Newly built classroom block with 16 state of the art classrooms opening in September 2020.
- Music and drama block currently under construction due to open January 2021.